Clean and Prosperous America
North Carolina Voting Information
Same-day registration and voting is open in North Carolina, even though the deadline for online voter registration passed on October 9. Any eligible individual who missed that deadline may register and vote during the one-stop early voting period at any early voting site in their county.
The early “one-stop” voting period for the 2020 general election is October 15 through October 31. Eligible individuals may register to vote during this period.
Polling places are open from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Election Day. Any voter in line at 7:30 p.m. will be able to vote. The busiest times tend to be early in the morning and just before the polls close. Avoid longer lines by voting at off-peak times.
NC Map Instructions
- Open the voting locations map.
- You will see a collection of red dots on the map. When the map opens, each point represents an in-person one-stop voting location.
- Click on a red dot to access the address of the voting station.
- To add layers to the map, including election day poll locations and colleges, go to the upper right-hand corner and click the button that says “ESRI streets”
- Select any of the relevant NC layers. For example, click the layer called “NC Polllocations” to see locations where one can vote on election day.
Sign up for email updates
Clean and Prosperous America is both a 501.c4 and a Political Action Committee located in Seattle, WA.